(Deal Wall Product)
Effective Date: OCTOBER 1, 2018
By registering for or using any of our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages. The Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
What Information Do We Collect About You and Why?
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of the A2O Platform.
Information We Collect Directly From You. Certain areas and features of the A2O Platform may require registration. To register you must provide your email ID, first name, last name, password, company name, and country. We also may collect additional optional information from you, including your salutation, title, facetimeID, SkypeID, and phone number; however, you are not required to provide us with this information. In addition, if you make a purchase, you may be required to provide other information, including payment related information.
Information that We Collect About You from Social Networking A2O Platforms. You also may log into the A2O Platform through your social networking accounts, including by using your email ID for signing in to Google or MS-Exchange. If you do this, we obtain information from these A2O Platforms as follows:
If you log into the A2O Platform using Gmail or MS-Exchange, you must enter your Gmail or MS-Exchange email address and password. We will need you to grant us access all information which Google Apps provides for GMail users (i.e., calendar, contacts, documents, etc.) and all information which is accessible via MS-Exchange (i.e., calendar and contacts). If you allow us to have access to this information, then we will have access to this information even if you have chosen not to make that information public.
We store the information that we receive from your email ID for signing into Google and MS-Exchange with other information that we collect from you or receive about you.
Any third-party social networking A2O Platform controls the information it collects from you. For information about they may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please consult their respective privacy policies. We have no control over how any third party A2O Platform uses or discloses the personal information it collects about you.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
· To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
· To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the A2O Platform or our Services.
· For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services on third party webA2O Platforms.
· To better understand how users access and use the A2O Platform and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve the A2O Platform and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
· To administer our customer loyalty program.
· If you have granted us permission to post to your Facebook Wall.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information that we collect about you, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
· Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
· Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
· Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
· In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
· Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
· Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the A2O Platform. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through the A2O Platform.
· Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We do not presently use persistent cookies but may in the future. Persistent Cookies are commonly used to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to the A2O Platform who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the A2O Platform, but some features may not function.
User Generated Content
We invite you to post content on the A2O Platform, including your comments, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on the A2O Platform. If you post content to the A2O Platform, all of the information that you post may be available to [all visitors to the A2O Platform/all registered users on the A2O Platform]. If you post your own content on the A2O Platform or Services, your posting may become public and Company cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
The A2O Platform and Services may contain links to third-party webA2O Platforms. Any access to and use of such linked webA2O Platforms is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party webA2O Platforms. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party webA2O Platforms.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented commonly used precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, SSL, firewalls, and internal restrictions on who may access data, to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access To My Personal Information
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the A2O Platform for a period of time.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on the A2O Platform. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on the A2O Platform, or by sending you an email.